Dragonfly CBD | Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Drops · 270mg (2.7%) to 900mg (9%)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
DRAGONFLY CBD | BROAD SPECTRUM CBD OIL DROPS · 270MG (2.7%) TO 900MG (9%)
Handpicked CBD is happy to offer Dragonfly Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil Drops 270mg (2.7%) to 900mg (9%)!
Dragonfly CBD make CBD products, differently.
You shouldn’t compromise on the CBD you use. That’s why Dragonfly CBD is designed to provide the best CBD available.
Dragonfly CBD’s team of expert farmers and scientists develop CBD from seed to shelf, combining the finest organically grown Cannabis Sativa L. with cutting edge Co2 extraction and formulation techniques to make what Dragonfly believe is the world’s BEST CBD!
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT DRAGONFLY CBD’S BROAD-SPECTRUM CBD OIL DROPS?
Great question! Dragonfly CBD’s Broad-Spectrum CBD oil has a fuller flavour and consistency, making it ideal for new and experienced users alike while also retaining all its naturally-occurring terpenes and plant materials
Here’s why you should incorporate Dragonfly’s Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil into your daily routine:
- Instead of using CBD isolate, Dragonfly CBD derive their broad-spectrum oil from hand-crafted Cannabis Sativa L. extract. This delivers CBD in its fullest form, with all the naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and waxes contributing to the “Entourage Effect”, which scientists believe to be all of the cannabis compounds working together to provide even more benefit than just an isolated form of CBD. In the other words, this is some potent stuff!
- Dragonfly CBD’s Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil is - with 270mg (2.7%) to 900mg (9%) of CBD concentrate, Dragonfly CBD oil mercilessly kicks inflammation to the curb!
- Dragonfly CBD Oils range from mild to moderate to strong in strength and are highly effective at adding to the relief of joint and muscle pain, inflammation, promoting sleep and relaxation quickly & effectively, while also being beginner-friendly thanks to Dragonfly’s Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil’s variety of strengths. Regardless if you’re a CBD Virgin or a Pro, Dragonfly CBD Oil is here for you, bro!
- You may wish to opt for lower concentrations of Dragonfly CBD Broad-Spectrum oils if you’re looking for insomnia, anxiety, and depression relief and higher if pain and inflammation aid is needed - such as in symptoms related to Crohn’s disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Lupus, etc
- Dragonfly’s CBD Oil Drops 270-900mg are an excellent pain and inflammation reliever, “Winter blues” fighter and supports strong, healthy bones, normal immune system function, muscles, and tooth health
All Dragonfly CBD Oils are lab-tested and reports are freely accessible on the Handpicked CBD website in the “Lab Reports” section above.
HOW DO I USE DRAGONFLY CBD BROAD-SPECTRUM 2.7-9% CBD OIL DROPS?
Handpicked CBD recommends you take 3-4 drops of Dragonfly CBD Broad-Spectrum Oil Drops 270mg to 900mg sublingually under the tongue 3 times per day, allowing them to soak for 30 seconds for maximum absorption into the bloodstream, then varying as needed.
DRAGONFLY BROAD-SPECTRUM CBD OIL DROPS 2.7% TO 9% DOSAGE
There is a total of 270mg to 900mg CBD within the 10ml bottle in Dragonfly Broad-Spectrum Natural CBD Oil.
As of 2021, current guidelines recommend no more than up to 70mg of CBD per day. Handpicked CBD recommends using an online CBD dosage calculator to calculate your optimal daily dose of cannabidiol.
COULD DRAGONFLY CBD BROAD-SPECTRUM CBD OIL GET ME “HIGH”?
Like all Handpicked CBD products, Dragonfly CBD’s Natural CBD Oil does not get you high, as it contains very trace amounts of THC (<0.02%), which means there are practically zero intoxicating ingredients inside.
These trace amounts of THC are not detectable even by the most advanced cannabinoid testing kits unless the amount of CBD ingested is hundreds of times greater than the average daily dose. Essentially, you will never have to worry about random testing at your workplace or on the road ever again!
Cannabis sativa L.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place.
No posts found