Provacan CBD Paste - 5ml | 2500mg (50%)

In stock
10 days
Handpicked CBD is your online retail destination for high quality, tried & tested CBD ...
Source, Extraction & Manufacturing
Age Restriction
Strength (mg)2500mg Bottle Size (ml)5ml BrandProvacan

Provacan CBD Oil Paste | 2500mg (50%) Oral Hemp Extract

CBD paste from Provacan incorporates a complete range of hemp terpenes, cannabinoids, and phytochemicals in a single 2500mg/5mL applicator. Designed for oral use, simply turn the applicator end in a clockwise direction. One full turn equals 0.2mL (100mg) of CBD. It is not recommended to exceed more than two servings per day.


CBD Paste from Provacan is formulated to maximise the entire spectrum of hemp extract. This includes hemp phytocannabinoids, terpenes, healthy Omega acids, and other hemp phytochemicals and plant-based nutrients.

Provacan's CBD paste offers a stronger dose of CBD and full-spectrum hemp extract than other Provacan CBD oil formulas. Each 0.2mL serving contains 100mg CBD (114mg of total cannabinoids), applied orally below the tongue.

  • Increased potency compared to standard CBD oils
  • Rich, robust, full-spectrum, hemp extract
  • Easy-use applicator top for precise, pre-measured doses
  • Sourced from premium, EU-grown Cannabis sativa L.

While CBD paste is applied below the tongue in the same way CBD oil is, the consistency of the formula makes the absorption process simpler and more convenient. You do not have to hold the paste under your tongue – turn the applicator one full turn to squeeze out a single serving of paste onto your finger, apply below the tongue, and the enzymes in your saliva will do the rest.

Provacan tests each and every one of their products using both in-house and independent laboratory analysis equipment, ensuring product safety and phytochemical content.


When you buy CBD Paste from Provacan, you’re getting 2500mg (50.0%) of pure CBD goodness. Yet, with their additional 700mg (14.0%) phytocannabinoid content, Provacan's CBD Oil Paste contains a sum of 64.0% of Guaranteed Total Cannabinoid Content (GTCC) in every single bottle. That is by far, one of the best rich full-spectrum hemp extracts on the market in a single 5mL applicator. This is a more potent offering than their CBD oil tinctures, which range in potency from 300mg to 2400mg.

Each 5mL applicator contains 25 servings. Recommended use is 1-2 servings daily. It is not recommended to consume more than one dose of CBD paste in a single 24-hour period.

** PROVACAN CBD PASTE CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.2% THC (images are for illustration purposes only)**

Concentration (%):
Strength (mg):
Bottle Size (ml):
I like having a strong concentrated form of CBD, it makes it super easy to use.
The quickest and most predictable way that I've found to take CBD, my new favourite product!
I was a little unsure what to expect with this product, but intructions were very clear. Very good.
Best CBD paste on the market in my opinion
Write a Review
You May Also Like
  • People Also Bought
  • Bestsellers
  • Recently Viewed
Exceptional Customer Support

Our team are on hand to assist you with any issues. We're dedicated to providing the best support in CBD.

High Quality, Vetted Products

We only list CBD products that we've tried and tested. We've literally handpicked the best.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

All of our vendors provide a returns period if you're not satisfied with your purchase.